Friday, April 13, 2012

OPI Germany Collection Fall (or Summer really) 2012 Preview

OPI says fall--I say Summer. Since the polish comes out in August, it is most definitely Summer.

Left tor Right: (top) My Very First Knackwurst, Don't Pretzel My Buttons, Berlin There Done That, Don't Talk Bach To Me, Nein! Nein! Ok FIne!, Shnapps Out Of It, (bottom) Suzi & The 7 Dusseldorfs, Every Month IS Oktoberfest, Unfor-Greta-bly Blue, Deutsch You Want Me Baby, Danke-Shiny Red, German-icure by OPI.

When I read "Danke-Shiny" I laughed for--quite some time. It amused me.

I'm really excited for this collection (heck, I'm excited for everything OPI does). The colors I'm most looking forward to are "Don't Talk Bach To Me" and "Schnapps Out Of It." They're very unique. But i must say, my favorite name is "Danke-Shiny"--too funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment