Sunday, April 22, 2012

Nail Polish Colors According to a Man

As women, we like our nail polish to have fun names. I love OPI's Mermaid's Tears, Bastille My Heart, or What's With The Cattitude? partly for their names. But my boyfriend does not agree. He says that those are non-descriptive and have nothing to do with the color. I think they're great names, and he does not. He said that nail polish colors should be like crayola colors: fun, but descriptive.
He asked what the color on my nails was called. When I said "Riveting," he said that was no good. He said it should be Electric Fire Pumpkin Jelly.
So there you have it. Nail polish names should be very descriptive. You know, if there was a such thing as electric fire pumpkin jelly, it would probably look a lot like Riveting... maybe he's on to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment