Thursday, April 26, 2012

Magic!

These pictures do them so much injustice...It was so wonderful, but the camera just couldn't capture it. It's really bad. But I hope they are not  that bad--I did my very best. They don't even look that matte...but they are.
But my nails really do look magical! I did a layer of Zoya Opal over OPI Planks A Lot and the matte-ified it with Essie Matte About You. Magic--I mean MAGIC. It looks like fairies, it looks like flutters, it looks like scales, it looks like magic! (I know I've said that a lot, and I hate to be repetitively redundant, but thus are adjectives--there's only one word to describe certain things). The Opal wants to glitter, but the matte stops it. Just like fairy mischief. I am juts in love with this! From some angels you just see the purple, and then you turn your hand and there is where the magic falls!
The pictures all just made me so sad with how they looked...No justice. If you have these colors, try for yourself! Indulge in the splendor! It looks so much different in person! I included a picture with some nails tipped, so you can see where the magic hides. there is more of a muted iridescence in real life that just doesn't show.
I am a fan of all things fairytales, so this manicure agrees with me. =) Love!










Stay Serendipitous!






No comments:

Post a Comment