Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Zoya Polish Exchange Haul!

It finally came! I'm so excited! I immediately painted my toes with a new polish. Zoya polish exchange is pretty much the highlight of my year. Who doesn't want Zoya for half off?

Anyway, here's what I got!


Top: Cynthia, Breezi, Wednesday, Noel, Charla, Ivanka, Shawn
Bottom: Lotus, Ki, Pinta, Mira, Lael, Ciara, Areej, Reagan

This haul took a considerable chunk out of my Zoya wishlist! There's still many more polishes on it; but I'm happy for now! =) 

Stay Serendipitous!


3 comments:

  1. WOWZER!!! Someone really went to town with the earth day promo! Amazing haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was really excited, I kind of went a little crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The really scary part is how much I didn't get.

      Delete